The School and District Profiles website will be unavailable from Wednesday, September 28 at 9:00pm (ET) until Thursday, September 29 at 12:00pm (ET). We apologize for the inconvenience.
Assessment and Accountability
Student Enrollment and Indicators
Advanced Course Completion Report
Arts Coursetaking Report
- Number and percent of students completing at least one arts course by grade, student group and course subject.
- This report provides the percentage of attrition by grade from the end of one school year to the beginning of the next for students enrolled in public schools, including charter schools, in the state.
Class Size by Gender and Selected Populations
- Number of classes and average class size for each subject by gender, Limited English Proficient and Low Income.
Class Size by Race/Ethnicity
- Number of classes and average class size for each subject by race/ethnicity
Collaborative Level of Need
- Collaborative Level of Need
Collaborative Placement ages 3-5
- Collaborative Placement ages 3-5
Collaborative Placement ages 6-21
- Collaborative Placement ages 6-21
Digital Literacy and Computer Science Coursetaking Report
- Digital Literacy and Computer Science Coursetaking Report
Enrollment by Grade
- Number of students by grade, including pre-kindergarten (PK), kindergarten (K) and special education beyond grade 12 (SP).
Enrollment by Kindergarten
- Enrollment by Kindergarten
Enrollment by Pre-Kindergarten
- Enrollment by Pre-kindergarten
Enrollment by Race/Gender
- Percent of public school students by race and gender.
Enrollment by Selected Population
- Number and percent of public school students in student groups First Language Not English (FLNE), English Learners (Els), Students with Disabilities, High Needs, Low-income (2022 to present), Economically Disadvantaged (2015 -2021), and Low-income (prior to 2015).
Grade Nine Course Passing Report
- This report shows the number and rate of grade nine students who completed and passed all courses by subject area.
Grades Offered By District
- Grades Offered By District
Mobility Rate Report
- Students transferring into or out of public schools, districts or the state.
Non-Public School Report
- A list of enrollment by grade for non-public schools.
School Attending Children
- Number of students attending each type of school by town.
Student Attendance Report
- Student Attendance Report
- Student Discipline data is reported from the Student Safety and Discipline Report (SSDR)
Student Discipline Days Missed Report
- Student Discipline Days Missed Report
- Restraints of students in public schools, collaboratives, and approved special education schools
Student Retention Report
- Student Retention Report
High School and Beyond
- Curriculum Materials the district uses to support instruction for Foundational Reading in K-5, ELA K-8, Math K-12 and STE 6-8.