Assessment and Accountability
Student Enrollment and Indicators
Class Size by Gender and Selected Populations
- Number of classes and average class size for each subject by gender, Limited English Proficient and Low Income.
Class Size by Race/Ethnicity
- Number of classes and average class size for each subject by race/ethnicity
Collaborative Level of Need
- Collaborative Level of Need
Collaborative Placement ages 3-5
- Collaborative Placement ages 3-5
Collaborative Placement ages 6-21
- Collaborative Placement ages 6-21
Enrollment by Grade
- Number of students by grade, including pre-kindergarten (PK), kindergarten (K) and special education beyond grade 12 (SP).
Enrollment by Kindergarten
- Enrollment by Kindergarten
Enrollment by Race/Gender
- Percent of public school students by race and gender.
Enrollment by Selected Population
- Number and percent of public school students in subgroups First Language Not English (FLNE), English Language Learners (ELL),Students with Disabilities, High Needs, Economically Disadvantage and Free Lunch and Reduced Lunch (prior to 2015).
Grades Offered By District
- Grades Offered By District
Mobility Rate Report
- Students transferring into or out of public schools, districts or the state.
Non-Public School Report
- A list of enrollment by grade for non-public schools.
School Attending Children
- Number of students attending each type of school by town.
Student Attendance and Retention
- The number and percent of students’ average days attendance and absences, and percent of students retained in grades 1 through 12.
- Student Discipline data is reported from the Student Safety and Discipline Report (SSDR)
Student Discipline Days Missed Report
- Student Discipline Days Missed Report
- Restraints of students in public schools, collaboratives, and approved special education schools
High School and Beyond